Saturday, May 18, 2013

AACAP's Advocay Day 2013 and She's Baaaaack!

Hi folks!

It's been a while.

We are still on that roller coaster called parenting special needs kids.  The Teenager is dong fantastic and I actually booked his cross country flight to spend the ENTIRE summer with his dad.  I overcome with joy/terror at his growing up.  Most joy though.  I think.

The Boy, if he manages to hold it together long enough to keep himself out of residential treatment (sigh) will be swimming on the swim team this summer.  That is, if he is willing to don those jammers in public.

The Kindergartner is doing all sorts of rabble rousing.  So - nothing new there.

The Babe is letting us keep him a babe a while longer and has not taken his first steps yet at 13 months.  We are in NO hurry :)

There is lots going on, and I plan to fill you in.  But, I am going to start by sending you over to Parents Like Us Club for a guest post I wrote about participating in the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry's Advocacy Day 2013 in Washington D.C.  You can find my post here.

I have missed getting my words out and reading yours.  Glad to be back.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment